Sr. Web Designer
- design and develop, oversee and provide guidance on the digital user experience, information architecture and user interface design of websites, interactive tools, email campaigns, banner ads and other digital marketing initiatives ensuring consistency with corporate brand standards
- prepare layouts, wireframes and mock-ups for presentations
- customize WordPress themes
- understand web analytics, user flow and drop off and provide strategic recommendations and changes to user experience to increase engagement and conversion
- collaborate with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- maintain consistently branded looks for our clients across all platforms
- promote professional growth and help ensure that our team continues to be a high-performing unit
- build strong client relationships
- troubleshoot as needed with our network of partners and vendors
- maintain positive and collaborative internal and external relationships
- exercise creative problem solving, flexibility and a self-motivated mindset
- 5+ years experience
- 3+ years designing for web
- 2+ years Expertise with WordPress modules, themes, and site building.
- Proficiency in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and SCSS
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- a competitive salary, including a bonus program
- health and wellness benefits
- a laid back and pretty cool work environment
- an interesting variety of clients and projects
- the ability for you to make your mark and grow with us
If that sounds like you, we hope you’ll apply.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in working at Creative Guild but will only contact those selected for an interview.